Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01411 GTQ / XAF
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 62% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q34,111 (2,417,747 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q21,000 in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)