Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Guatemala City, Guatemala
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.553 GTQ / CUC *
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 45% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q27,185 (3,599 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q18,750 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 3.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 200,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luoyang costs 元15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zurich costs CHF 179 (about 2 hours ago)