Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Guatemala City, Guatemala
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.518 GTQ / CUC *
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 58% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q24,728 (3,289 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q15,625 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$1,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Granada costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vilnius costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)