Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Guatemala City, Guatemala
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.638 GTQ / CUC *
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 69% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q26,471 (3,465 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q15,625 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Odessa costs 31₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toledo, Ohio costs $5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)