Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.351 GTQ / CUC *
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 60% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q29,913 (4,069 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q18,750 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)