Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Guatemala City, Guatemala
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.609 GTQ / CUC *
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 46% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q18,281 (2,403 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q12,500 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyoto costs ¥119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,500 (about 2 hours ago)