Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Guatemala City, Guatemala
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.516 GTQ / CUC *
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 58% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q24,733 (3,291 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q15,625 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)