Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 919 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.332 GTQ / CUC *
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 55% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q19,400 (2,646 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q12,500 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)