Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Guatemala City, Guatemala
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,858 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.654 GTQ / CUC *
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 76% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q27,576 (3,603 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q15,625 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $150 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guam costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)