Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 798 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.336 GTQ / CUC *
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 60% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q24,004 (3,272 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q15,000 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)