Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Guatemala City, Guatemala
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.737 GTQ / CUC *
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 71% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q32,142 (4,154 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q18,750 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $1,222,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,892 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of bread in Edmonton costs C$0.50 (about 2 hours ago)