Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Guatemala City, Guatemala
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 756 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.336 GTQ / CUC *
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 60% more expensive than in Guatemala City (Guatemala)
For example, you would need at least Q27,197 (3,707 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Q17,000 in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)