Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Neuquén, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07564 ARS / CLP *
Do you live in Neuquén? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Neuquén (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $137,115 (CH$1,812,690) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $95,000 in Neuquén.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,400 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £4.50 (about 3 hours ago)