Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Neuquén, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.741 ARS / PEN *
Do you live in Neuquén? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 109% more expensive than in Neuquén (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $193,998 (S/. 10,352) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $93,000 in Neuquén.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)