Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Neuquén, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 45.352 ARS / CAD *
Do you live in Neuquén? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 139% more expensive than in Neuquén (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $210,011 (C$4,631) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $88,000 in Neuquén.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (about 3 hours ago)