Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Neuquén, Argentina
WARNING! Neuquén has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Neuquén.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 648 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 114.087 ARS / EUR *
Do you live in Neuquén? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 11% more expensive than in Neuquén (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $168,144 (€1,474) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $151,000 in Neuquén.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Braga costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,515 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 231,300TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)