Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Neuquén, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.512 ARS / TTD *
Do you live in Neuquén? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 157% more expensive than in Neuquén (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $230,931 (24,279 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $90,000 in Neuquén.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,800 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.105 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guntur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)