Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Neuquén, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.761 ARS / PGK *
Do you live in Neuquén? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 229% more expensive than in Neuquén (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $329,151 (17,544 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $100,000 in Neuquén.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 1 hour ago)