Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Neuquén, Argentina
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 45.878 ARS / LYD *
Do you live in Neuquén? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Neuquén (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $109,024 (2,376 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $88,000 in Neuquén.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 3 hours ago)