Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Neuquén, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 691 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.890 ARS / NIO *
Do you live in Neuquén? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 47% more expensive than in Neuquén (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $133,769 (70,794 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $91,000 in Neuquén.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)