Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Neuquén, Argentina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.646 ARS / TRY *
Do you live in Neuquén? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Neuquén (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $104,977 (10,883TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $93,000 in Neuquén.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly rent - 45m2 in London costs £172 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)