Cost of living in Venice, Italy vs Neuchatel, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.056 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Neuchatel? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 35% cheaper than in Neuchatel (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 5,400 in Neuchatel you would need to make just about CHF 3,510 (€3,324) in Venice.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)