Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Neuchatel, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.540 CHF / BAM
Do you live in Neuchatel? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 66% cheaper than in Neuchatel (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,200 in Neuchatel you would need to make just about CHF 2,135 (3,958KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)