Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Neuchatel, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13523 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Neuchatel? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 65% cheaper than in Neuchatel (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 5,300 in Neuchatel you would need to make just about CHF 1,848 (13,662元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in New York City costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 2,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ayacucho costs S/. 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$5,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500g of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $534 (about 5 hours ago)