Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Neuchatel, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.057 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Neuchatel? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 20% cheaper than in Neuchatel (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,300 in Neuchatel you would need to make just about CHF 5,064 (€4,792) in Frankfurt am Main.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)