Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Neuchatel, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.977 CHF / USD
Do you live in Neuchatel? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 54% cheaper than in Neuchatel (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 5,300 in Neuchatel you would need to make just about CHF 2,456 ($2,514) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vejle costs kr6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Utrecht costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)