Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Neuchatel, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00114 CHF / CLP
Do you live in Neuchatel? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in Neuchatel (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 6,100 in Neuchatel you would need to make just about CHF 3,106 (CH$2,732,248) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $31 (about 3 hours ago)