Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Neiva, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016.
Do you live in Neiva? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Neiva (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,900,000 in Neiva you would need to make just about COL$3,320,598 in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)