Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Neiva, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016.
Do you live in Neiva? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Neiva (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$1,953,125 in Neiva you would need to make just about COL$1,651,030 in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)