Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Neiva, Colombia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016.
Do you live in Neiva? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Neiva (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$2,343,750 in Neiva you would need to make just about COL$1,993,046 in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)