Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Neiva, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016.
Do you live in Neiva? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Neiva (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$1,953,125 in Neiva you would need to make just about COL$1,655,359 in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (about 1 hour ago)