Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Natal, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.280 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Natal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 22% cheaper than in Natal (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,900 in Natal you would need to make just about R$ 6,131 (€1,432) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bergamo costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)