Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Natal, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.376 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Natal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 18% cheaper than in Natal (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,000 in Natal you would need to make just about R$ 6,537 (€1,494) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)