Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Natal, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.378 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Natal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 18% cheaper than in Natal (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Natal you would need to make just about R$ 5,486 (€1,253) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)