Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Natal, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 679 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.281 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Natal? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 22% cheaper than in Natal (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,000 in Natal you would need to make just about R$ 7,009 (€1,637) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)