Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Nashville, Tennessee, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,072 prices entered by 818 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02118 USD / PHP
Do you live in Nashville, Tennessee? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 172% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 7% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Tokyo is 21% cheaper than in New York
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Nashville, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Nashville, Tennessee you would need to make just about $1,507 (Php71,127) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Houston, Texas costs $102 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Vancouver costs C$17 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dakar costs 15,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tirana costs 800 Lek (about 2 hours ago)