Cost of living comparison between Paris, France and Nancy, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,195 prices entered by 457 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Nancy? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 39% more expensive than in Nancy (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,509 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Nancy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)