Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 880 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18994 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Nanaimo, British Columbia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is about the same as in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,804 (30,559元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,800 in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)