Cost of living in Paris, France vs Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,435 prices entered by 404 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.469 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Nanaimo, British Columbia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 36% more expensive than in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,068 (€4,812) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,200 in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $813 (31 minutes ago)