Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Nalut, Libya
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,745 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03380 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Nalut? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Nalut (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 Dinar in Nalut you would need to make just about 3,862 Dinar (ARS $114,257) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,500 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)