Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31248 THB / HTG
Do you live in Nakhon Ratchasima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 11% more expensive than in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 41,058 ฿ (131,393 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 ฿ in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kahramanmaraş costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)