Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Nagpur, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 866 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.108 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Nagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 31% more expensive than in Nagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,022 (Q9,335) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 360 (about 3 hours ago)