Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Nagpur, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 946 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.810 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Nagpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 39% more expensive than in Nagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,205 (Q9,785) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)