Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Nagpur, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 956 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.121 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Nagpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 33% more expensive than in Nagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,392 (Q9,472) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)