Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Nagpur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.885 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Nagpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 42% more expensive than in Nagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,272 (Q12,973) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $72 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $839 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Oakland, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)