Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Nagpur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.903 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Nagpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 16% more expensive than in Nagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,718 (Q10,190) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)