Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Nagpur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.864 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Nagpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 50% more expensive than in Nagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,992 (Q13,198) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dehra Dun costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨900,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)