Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Nagpur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.845 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Nagpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 41% more expensive than in Nagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,485 (Q12,491) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $773 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karaj costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abuja costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pretoria costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blagoveshchensk costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)