Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Nagpur, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 908 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.779 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Nagpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 35% more expensive than in Nagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,366 (Q11,547) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (38 minutes ago)