Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Nagpur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,995 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.958 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Nagpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 54% more expensive than in Nagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,169 (Q12,856) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turku costs €550 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bratislava costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Copenhagen costs kr4,100 (about 2 hours ago)