Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Nagpur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.614 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Nagpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 46% more expensive than in Nagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,865 (Q13,219) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 45,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Astana costs 650,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Winnipeg costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$141 (about 4 hours ago)