Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Nagpur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.427 INR / PHP
Do you live in Nagpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in Nagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,998 (Php73,604) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,795 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,499 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 1 hour ago)