Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Nagpur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.269 INR / PHP
Do you live in Nagpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Nagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,047 (Php61,516) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (about 1 hour ago)