Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Nagpur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,253 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.420 INR / PHP
Do you live in Nagpur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 59% more expensive than in Nagpur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,254 (Php91,018) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port of Spain costs 20 TT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)