Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands vs Nagasaki, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 124.638 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Nagasaki? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 39% more expensive than in Nagasaki (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥361,368 (€2,899) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥260,000 in Nagasaki.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)