Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Nagasaki, Japan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.653 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Nagasaki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 8% more expensive than in Nagasaki (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥289,355 (18,486元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Nagasaki.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 11,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 1 hour ago)