Cost of living in León, Mexico compared to Nagasaki, Japan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.574 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Nagasaki? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Nagasaki (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Nagasaki you would need to make just about ¥158,328 (Mex$ 28,407) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)