Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Nador, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,152 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13904 MAD / INR
Do you live in Nador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is about the same as in Nador (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 Dirham in Nador you would need to make just about 13,757 Dirham (₨98,941) in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Oslo costs kr 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aveiro costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Larnaca costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)