Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Nadi, Fiji
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.574 FJD / BRL
Do you live in Nadi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Nadi (Fiji)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 FJ$ in Nadi you would need to make just about 5,277 FJ$ (R$ 9,195) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,700 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,500 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)