Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Nabeul, Tunisia
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00007 TND / IRR *
Do you live in Nabeul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 112% more expensive than in Nabeul (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 4,674 Dinar (﷼ 69,207,694) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200 Dinar in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 3 hours ago)