Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Nabeul, Tunisia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00240 TND / IQD
Do you live in Nabeul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Nabeul (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 2,373 Dinar (987,514 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100 Dinar in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)