Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia vs Nabeul, Tunisia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00021 TND / IDR
Do you live in Nabeul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Nabeul (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 2,323 Dinar (Rp 11,314,206) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £305 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs $b97,650 (about 2 hours ago)