Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Nabeul, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.648 TND / BRL
Do you live in Nabeul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Nabeul (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 2,457 Dinar (R$ 3,792) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)