Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo vs Nabeul, Tunisia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00470 TND / XAF
Do you live in Nabeul? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 165% more expensive than in Nabeul (Tunisia)
For example, you would need at least 5,298 Dinar (1,128,194 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madurai costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.62 (about 2 hours ago)