Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Mysore, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.657 INR / JPY
Do you live in Mysore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 220% more expensive than in Mysore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨249,434 (¥379,666) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)