Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Mysore, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.237 INR / CNY
Do you live in Mysore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 100% more expensive than in Mysore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,175 (14,670元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Izhevsk costs руб 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Neuquén costs ARS $1,500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)