Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Mysore, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.863 INR / HNL
Do you live in Mysore? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 67% more expensive than in Mysore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,756 (L 46,712) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Malmo costs 38 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €459 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 550 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)