Cost of living in Salta, Argentina vs Mysore, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.184 INR / ARS
Do you live in Mysore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Mysore (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Mysore you would need to make just about ₨72,847 (ARS $61,506) in Salta.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Francisco, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Andorra la Vella costs €499 (36 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 3 hours ago)