Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Mysore, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.648 INR / JPY
Do you live in Mysore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 147% more expensive than in Mysore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,106 (¥282,674) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Reading, Berkshire costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Castellón de la Plana costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)