Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Mysore, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.279 INR / BOB
Do you live in Mysore? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 52% more expensive than in Mysore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,201 ($b10,527) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)