Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Mysore, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.310 INR / BOB
Do you live in Mysore? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 53% more expensive than in Mysore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,129 ($b11,457) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bhubaneswar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kampala costs 3,600 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ankara costs 750TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)