Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Mysore, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.342 INR / BOB
Do you live in Mysore? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 55% more expensive than in Mysore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,301 ($b10,472) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,250 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly rent - 45m2 in Sydney costs AU$581 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hangzhou costs 40元 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)