Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Mysore, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.657 INR / JPY
Do you live in Mysore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 142% more expensive than in Mysore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨183,725 (¥279,802) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cancún costs Mex$ 1,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (about 2 hours ago)