Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Mysore, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.573 INR / EGP
Do you live in Mysore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 48% more expensive than in Mysore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,090 (E£ 24,292) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Seattle, Washington costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 149 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 10 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)