Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Mysore, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 42.188 INR / AZN
Do you live in Mysore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 33% more expensive than in Mysore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,571 (2,550 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Faro costs €150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 91,790 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 250 Kwacha (43 minutes ago)