Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Muscat, Oman
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 9,309 prices entered by 1,043 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27592 OMR / CAD
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Muscat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,865 (C$10,385) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,699 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 12,200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)