Cost of living in Salalah, Oman vs Muscat, Oman
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021.
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 33% more expensive than in Muscat (Oman)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,253 in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 1,700 in Muscat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orsk costs руб 450 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nantucket costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €71 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)