Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and Muscat, Oman
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41920 OMR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,156 prices entered by 459 different people.
Do you live in Muscat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Muscat (Oman)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)